1. Tell Atlanta Cigar Week attendees a little about yourself.
I’m Candace. (Pronounced Can-Day-See)I am a:DaughterSisterLeaderBlerd
Sports enthusiastBra whispererSelf proclaimed socialiteSerial Networkerand most importantly a supporter which is where CandiConnections came from. I support black owned small businesses and events using my social media platform.
2. When did you fall in love with cigars?
I FELL in love with cigars about 2-3 years ago. A year or 2 prior to that I had taken a cigar service class and I was smoking cigars occasionally. In smoking occasionally and socially I would hear the people around me talk about why they really liked the cigar they were smoking so I started asking a lot of questions, doing a LOT of research on how they are constructed, where the tobacco came from etc… the nerd in me took over and the rest is history.
3. Where is your favorite place to smoke in Atlanta?
It’s a toss up between ThePatio, Maduros or Life N Times
4. When you are not enjoying a cigar, what do you like to do?
I LOVE to read. I’m always reading at least 2 books at a time.
5. What is 1 Atlanta MUST-See/MUST-Go for out of town attendees?
If you come to Atlanta and have time you MUST take a walk on the beltline. It’s beautiful. Or at least eat at one of the many restaurants on the beltline.
6. Where can ACW attendees find you on social media?